In today's world, it is imperative that companies focus on sustainability in all aspects of their operations. At Legal Finance, we not only recognise the importance of sustainability, but have made it a core pillar of our corporate philosophy. However, we understand sustainability to be not only about protecting the environment, but also about ensuring long-term economic stability and taking social responsibility.
Protecting the environment and minimising the impact of our operations is at the heart of our sustainability efforts. This includes:
- Office ecology: By using energy-efficient office equipment, reducing paper consumption and promoting digital working, we try to keep our ecological footprint as low as possible.
- Travel: Wherever possible, we encourage video conferencing and digital meetings to reduce business travel. When travel is unavoidable, we rely on public transport and encourage carpooling among our staff.
- Recycling: In our offices around the world, we focus on recycling and use environmentally friendly products wherever possible.
For Legal Finance, economic sustainability means running our business in a way that guarantees long-term success without putting short-term profits above all else.
- Risk management: Through thorough risk analyses and careful selection of our financing projects, we ensure that our investments are sustainable and responsible.
- Transparency: We maintain an open corporate culture in which decisions are made transparently and all employees are involved in the decision-making process.
Our commitment does not end with our business activities. We feel an obligation towards society and are committed to it in various areas.
- Equal opportunities: Through our services, we enable access to legal resources for all, regardless of their financial situation. In doing so, we contribute to the creation of a more just society.
- Community engagement: We support local non-profit organisations and promote projects involving education, health and social services.
- Staff welfare: Our employees are our most valuable asset. We provide an inclusive and supportive work environment, encourage training and are committed to the health and safety of our teams.
The future of sustainability at Legal Finance:
We are not resting on our laurels. We are constantly looking for new ways to improve and further expand our sustainability efforts. By constantly evolving and adapting, we are convinced that sustainability will remain a central element of our business strategy and philosophy.
At Legal Finance, we pride ourselves on being sustainable in all aspects of our business. It's not just a promise we make, it's a value we live by every day.